- The client/salon must ensure they call Wonderful Hair Extensions LTD to check availability of product before booking the clients appointment. If this is not adhered to, we can not take responsibility if the product is not available and you need to change your clients appointment date.
- All hair is sold in packs of 25 Bonds. Apart from bespoke mixes which require a minimum order of 50 bonds and crazy colours that are sold in packs of 20 bonds.
- Wonderful Hair Extensions LTD are able to offer bespoke colour mixes and special hair orders. Once ordered we are unable to accept returns on these items. This applies for both standard and premium hair.
- A bespoke hair mix will require 2 colours, only, to be blended together equally. It is the client’s responsibility to advise us should you require a different type of mix, for example stripy.
- Bespoke mixes must be ordered in a minimum quantity of 2 packs (50 bonds). And can only be ordered in packs of 2 (50 Bonds) due to the blending nature of the product.
- Any complaints relating to hair quality must be reported to the Wonderful Hair Extensions LTD office within 2 weeks of order date.
- We advise Wonderful Hair Extensions LTD products must be used with our hair to prevent any potential problems. If our products are not being used, this will void any complaint/return.
- Next day delivery costs £5.60 excluding VAT you would like to a special before 9am delivery please phone Wonderful Hair Extensions LTD to find out more.
- Once the order has been dispatched from our premises we can no longer accept responsibility or guarantee performance of courier services.
- We endeavour to send out all orders placed before 1:00pm that very same day, but would advise all salons to allow 1-2 working days for delivery, to ensure you have time to receive and check the goods ordered. This will allow yourself time to rectify any discrepancies before your clients appointment date.
- Timed deliveries such as before 9am, are not guaranteed and are placed at the salons own risk.
- Deliveries before 9am can be delivered any time after 7am. So please ensure someone is available to accept and sign for all deliveries.
- It is the salons responsibility when placing their order to notify us of any closures.
- If you are returning items to us, please ensure they are packed appropriately reducing the chance of damage, and available for the courier to take on the day pre-arranged. The items remain your responsibility until received by ourselves.
- Always allow yourself time to return goods if they are considered incorrect to avoid problems with the clients appointment.
Goods supplied by Wonderful Hair Extensions LTD will be accepted for exchange under the following circumstances:
- If the hair is being returned within 14 days of the order date.
- In original packaging & condition, including our original ties for the hair.
- Minimum return quantity of hair is 25 bonds of same colour, & same texture. Unless ordering bespoke mixes or crazy colours where minimum return is a pack of 20 bonds of the same
- The invoice number is provided along with the returned package.
- Bespoke colour mixes and special hair orders are made specifically to meet your needs, therefore these items are non-refundable. This applies for both standard and premium hair.
- A 30% handling fee will be charged if goods have been faithfully supplied and no longer required.
- Goods are returned to Wonderful Hair Extensions LTD at the cost and risk of the customer. We recommend recorded delivery, guaranteed delivery or registered post.
- Wonderful Hair Extensions LTD cannot be held liable for non-delivery of returned items
- Any goods returned that do not meet our returns criteria will not be accepted and we will charge postage to send these goods back to the salon.
All complaints need to be investigated thoroughly before a decision can be made. Should you have a complaint please forward this in writing to email@example.com including a brief outline of the complaint and the original order date. We will then forward you the appropriate complaints form to complete in more detail, request a copy of the client consultation sheet and in the case of hair/bond issues, we will need to see examples. Without the appropriate information we cannot take responsibility of the complaint. To confirm in order to process a complaint we require:
- Complaint to be reported to the office within 2 weeks of purchase date.
- Complaint form completed with as much detail as possible.
- Copy of the original consultation form.
- Selection of imagery of said complaint.
- Strands of the hair/bonds the complaint relates to.
- System serial number
- If we do not receive all of the above information within 1 week of the initial complaint date, we will not be able to investigate this for you, and no refund/exchange can take place.